Keep on going!

I started another painting today.  I'm always excited to start something new. This painting is about something I have actually never tried.   That used to make me hesitate, withdraw, or start something I knew more about. However, I've learned that I enjoy new accomplishments even though the painting is far from perfect. I wish I could say that it is perfect, but actually it is the imperfection that keeps me going.  I've learned that the accomplishment of something new says I still enjoy living through the frustration of mixing colors, using different brushes, & a different kind of thinking, but it takes me a lot further at getting better. That's what I really want-just getting a little better about what I don't know. Keep on going-you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment