YOU HAVE A DESIRE, (Read previous post) NOW WHAT?


Don't wait forever to begin!  I started with a canvas (any size-usually 8x10 or smaller ones to practice on, palette paper to put paint on, and a small paint kit.  These can be purchased with about 5 small tubes of paint, brushes, and sometimes palette paper already in them. You might want to purchase some special cleaning agent to clean your paints with.  At first I used  a little paint thinner and then warm soap and water. You will definitely need rags! Buy a booklet that will give you a list and also have demonstrations in them.  All of these you can get at a hobby shop or even Walmart sells some paints etc. now.  I painted in the basement for years.  It was not without frustration many times but I was about to learn that I was headed toward a new world I definitely wanted to be a part of!  STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment